kSOAP Changes from Version 0.9 to Version 0.95
Since The Motorola Accompli 85i MIDP device does not
support custom classes in the java.* and javax.* packages,
it became neccessary to change the kSOAP implementation
- The "dummy" java.lang.Double and java.lang.Float classes were
replaced by a generic org.ksoap.SoapPrimitive class.
- All Xyz.class statements where replaced by code equivalent to
new Xyz().getClass ().
Further changes (independent from the Accompli problems)
- KvmSerializable, ElementType and PropertyType have been shifted to
- HttpTransport has been shifted to org.ksoap.transport
- The DefaultClassMap has been removed; ClassMap has taken over some
of the DefaultClassMap functionality
- Built in DateTime and Base64 support was removed since custom
mappings for primitive types can now be implemented by extending